Sales Assistant - Part Time
The Kooples was established in 2008 and fuses both men’s and women’s wear into one collection.
The brand has an innovative and unique concept; the ability to go shopping as a couple and allowing them to swap their wardrobe. The Kooples is a based brand designed for Women and Men. The Kooples is a contemporary brand combining perfect cuts, attention to details and precious fabrics.
The Kooples is the perfect alchemy of a creative work, modern, sharp and an ancestral know-how.
The Kooples is thus associated with Norton & Sons, famous British house founded in 1881 on Savile Row, the street of London’s masters of tailoring.
The craftsmanship associated with an obsession for finishes and fabrics, has made The Kooples one of the most acclaimed French fashion houses today by the general public and the world of fashion.
The Kooples collections are available in 12 countries, France, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Ireland, Spain, Denmark and Norway through a network of 380 points of sale and on www.thekooples.com.
The head office of the House Kooples can be found in a mansion at 11, Rue de Prony, Paris, France.
-To drive and maximize sales
-Welcoming and greeting the customer
-Build customer loyalty thanks to an impeccable customer service
-Advising the customer about our collections
- Transmission of The Kooples knowledge and incarnation of the brand
- Contributes to the development of the image of The Kooples by emphasizing our products and complying with the visual merchandising procedures in place
- Works towards building a cohesive team environment with colleagues and superiors
- Communicates information to Manager regarding best sellers and stock levels
- High interest in fashion
- Strong selling skills
- Hard-working and dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer skills
- English language skills