Brunello Cucinelli, founded in 1978 by the eponymous stylist and entrepreneur, is an Italian maison operating in the absolute luxury goods sector which specializes in cashmere and in the international informal luxury pret-à-porter sector.
Brunello Cucinelli’s success is rooted in the history and legacy of great craftsmanship as well as in modern design: a quality strategy founded on a combination of innovation and artisan skill. The attention and the care taken in manufacturing the product are expressed through the use of the highest quality raw materials, tailoring and craftsmanship of exclusive Made in Italy production combined with savoir faire and creativity. As exclusive testimonial of Italian lifestyle worldwide, company business has always been conducted in the medieval hamlet of Solomeo, on the outskirts of Perugia. The brand is distributed internationally in over sixty countries through monobrand boutique in leading capitals and cities worldwide and in the most exclusive resorts, with a significant presence in selected multibrand stores, including leading luxury department stores.
The store manager leads the sales team, so as to offer an excellent sales service, in order to exceeds customers’ expectations, and complying the company strategies related to sales, image and communication. The functions of the store manager are:
- leading the sales operations through continuous motivation and accountability of the sales assistant, so as to achieve shared goals concerning turnover, performance indicators, image and service standards planned by the management direction;
- guiding and supervising sales operations on the floor of the store;
- organizing with the retail manager recurring meetings or conference calls in order to:
1) planning the goals of the store;
2) sharing analysis with regards to market trends and opportunity to catch so as to satisfy the clientele;
3) presenting reports to the retail management with regards to the results of the store;
4) defining with the retail manager actions to improve the performance of the store.
- guaranteeing the respect of the operational and legal procedures by the human resources of the store especially as for:
1) set up of the store;
2) sales assistance;
3) commercial standards of sales;
4) control of the delivered items;
5) loss prevention;
6) management of the stock;
7) stock inventory;
- sharing with the sales team the guidelines supplied by the image and communication direction as for visual merchandising and ensuring that the sales team complies with those statements, with the goal of emphasizing the products within the store, so as to offer the customer to live a unique experience, according to the image of excellence and quality of the brand and of the company;
- promoting team working in the sales assistance, so as to acknowledge the contribution of all the team in the achievement of excellence in the satisfaction of the customer;
- lead and manage the people of the store with special regards to:
1) motivating and guiding the team so as to enhance the development of their potential and promoting the professional growth and retaining the talents;
2) organization of the team by planning the weekly rotas, timesheet, holidays, in accordance with the company policy;
3) selection of the human resources, so as to satisfy our clientele at the best, in respect of the guidelines supplied by the HR manager;
4) training of the sales team as for the product and the best sales techniques and collecting the training needs to be reported to the retail management;
5) assessment of the resources, supplying continuous feedback to them, rewarding the excellent performance and warning the ineffective ones, in respect of disciplinary procedures and company policy.
- highly self-motivated and possessing leadership skills;
- fluent in Danish and English and has good computer literacy. The knowledge of an other language will be considered a plus;
- strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- emphasis on customer service, key client management;
- available to work retail hours, including weekends and public holidays;
- well-groomed with a friendly, pleasant disposition;
(Please add a picture to the CV)