Fashion Design Assistant
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a Fashion Design Assistant you will be responsible for assisting a Fashion Designer. You will work in a team at one of our departments: womenswear, menswear or childrenswear. Together with the rest of the team, you will be involved in developing the collections sold worldwide in all the H&M markets.
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
H&M is looking for a Fashion Design Assistant who:
- Has a minimum of a BA qualification in Fashion Design or a minimum of 4 years work experience as a Design Assistant
- Is creative and visionary with a passion for fashion
- Understands the H&M target customer
- Has good skills in collection- and colour coordination as well as in visual communication
- Has knowledge of pattern making, sewing and textile materials
- Enjoys teamwork
- Likes a fast paced work environment
- Is driven and used to take own initiatives
- Is fluent in English
- Is willing to learn Swedish
What can H&M offer you?
You will have a chance to work in an exciting and positive environment where you can develop and grow as a designer. As a Fashion Design Assistant you will be involved in making an impact on the collections from the start. You will be part of an international and creative team!
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We are continuously looking for new design talent and look forward to receive your application in English consisting of your CV, cover letter and digital portfolio, already today!
Please note that only the complete applications will be considered.