Fashion Print Design Assistant
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a Fashion Print Design Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting a Print Designer. You will work in a team at one of our departments: womenswear, menswear or childrenswear. Together with the rest of the team, you will be involved in developing collections sold worldwide in all H&M markets.
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
H&M is looking for a Fashion Print Design Assistant who:
- Has a minimum of a BA qualification in Textile/ Fashion Design or a minimum of 4 years work experience as a Print Design Assistant
- Is creative and visionary with a passion for fashion
- Understands the H&M target customer
- Has experience of creating both repeated and placed prints
- Has excellent colour and illustration skills
- Has experience of textile print techniques
- Enjoys teamwork and has good communication skills
- Likes a fast-paced work environment
- Is driven and used to take own initiatives
- Is fluent in English
- Is willing to learn Swedish
What can H&M offer you?
You will have a chance to work in an exciting and positive environment where you can develop and grow within H&M. As a Fashion Print Design Assistant, you will be involved in the collections from the start. You will be part of an international and creative team!
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We are continuously looking for new print design talent and hope to receive your open application, in English, consisting of your CV, cover letter and digital portfolio, already today!
Please note that only complete applications will be considered.